What is R'Ability?
R'Ability is an online platform that provides collaboration between the SDRC, students with disabilities, faculty, and note takers. It facilitates the following functions:
- Pre-registration for services for students with disabilities
- Quarterly accommodation requests for students to notify faculty of their approved accommodations by making Letters of Accommodation available to faculty
- Schedule course tests/exams/quizzes with accommodations at the ASC
- Faculty portal for faculty to view Letters of Accommodations and to provide/confirm details about the test/exam/quiz scheduled with accommodations by a student for their course(s)
- Note Sharing for a student to volunteer as a notetaker and upload notes, and for students with disabilities to request and retrieve notes
- Calendar for students registered with SDRC to see their scheduled appointments and exams
Tutorials for R’Ability Online Services
As a student or faculty member using R’Ability for the first time, we have created some short, easy guides for you. Please click on the topic you wish to learn more about.
- Introduction to R’Ability Student Training
- R’Ability Training – Online Pre Registration
- R’Ability Training – Accommodation Letter
- Using R’Ability Student Test Booking
- R’Ability Training – View Your Calendar
- R’Ability Training – Quarterly Accommodations Request