Please check the Health, Well-being, & Safety homepage or the Student Affairs homepage for hours, service offerings, and contact methods. For the latest campus plans, safety guidelines, and requirements, visit Campus Return.
The Student Disability Resource Center (SDRC) campus offices are operating regular business hours, Monday through Friday, from 8:00am - 5:00pm. This includes regular in-person staff coverage. Need an appointment with a staff member? The good news is you can meet with staff to happen via Zoom or in-person. To schedule an appointment call 951-827-3861 or submit a request through the Appointment Request Form. Plan to go to the SDRC offices in the Student Services Building? Please read this important information before you go!
Accommodation and Online Services
What is R'Ability?
R'Ability is an online platform that provides collaboration between the SDRC, students with disabilities, faculty, and note takers. It facilitates the following functions:
- Pre-registration for services for students with disabilities
- Quarterly Letters to Faculty to notify faculty of their approved accommodations by notifying faculty of your approved accommodations
- Schedule course tests/exams/quizzes with accommodations at the SDRC Testing Center
- Portal for faculty to view Quarterly Letters to Faculty and to provide/confirm details about the test/exam/quiz scheduled with accommodations by a student for their course(s
- Note sharing for a student to volunteer as a notetaker and upload notes, and for students with disabilities to request and retrieve notes
- Calendar for students registered with SDRC to see their scheduled appointments and exams
Tutorials for R’Ability Online Services
As a student or faculty member using R’Ability for the first time, we have created some short, easy guides for you. Please select the topic you wish to learn more about.