Checklist for SDRC Registration (Current UCR Students)
SDRC Registration must be completed at least 2 weeks prior to the start of services being requested
Complete Online Pre-Registration at the R’Ability Website (https://rability.ucr.edu). CAS Authentication required. Pre-Registration includes:
- Self identify as a student with a disability
- Identify accommodations being requested
- Upload disability forms. Please ensure that disability documentation meets the UCR guidelines. If you do not have disability related documentation, you can still complete the online pre-intake and provide the documentation to SDRC before your intake appointment.
After you complete the Online Pre-Registration:
- Call (951) 827-3861 and schedule an Informational or Intake appointment with a Disability Specialist
- Note: if disability/medical documentation has not been received by the appointment time, approval of accommodations may be delayed
Meet with a Disability Specialist at the SDRC for an Intake or Informational appointment to:
- Discuss the accommodations or services being requested
- Review and discuss disability documentation, and determine if additional documentation is needed
- Develop a plan for reasonable accommodations
- Sign the Academic Accommodations Agreement form
- Learn how to access approved accommodations
University Housing: If you are interested in University Housing, ensure to follow the important housing application/contracts deadlines. http://housing.ucr.edu/get-housing/important-deadlines.html for students in your classification (first year, transfer, continuing student, etc.), and be sure to complete and submit the housing application, including any associated fees, before the deadline. Students with accommodations are not given priority in the housing process. Housing applications are processed in the order received, and a wait list will be created when housing becomes full. As such, accommodations requests submitted before housing has been secured, does not move students' place on the waiting list.
Questions? If you have any questions, concerns or problems during the quarter, please contact email@example.com.