Please check the Health, Well-being, & Safety homepage or the Student Affairs homepage for hours, service offerings, and contact methods. For the latest campus plans, safety guidelines, and requirements, visit Campus Return.
The Student Disability Resource Center (SDRC) campus offices are operating regular business hours, Monday through Friday, from 8:00am - 5:00pm. This includes regular in-person staff coverage. Need an appointment with a staff member? The good news is you can meet with staff to happen via Zoom or in-person. To schedule an appointment call 951-827-3861 or submit a request through the Appointment Request Form. Plan to go to the SDRC offices in the Student Services Building? Please read this important information before you go!
Giving “Edit Access” to Your Video
To give Edit Access to another user:
- Select the video that you would like to share.
- Select “Share.”
- Type in the name of the SDRC staff member.
- Choose “Edit Access” to allow the staff member to download your video. Per YuJa, Edit Access will “Allow the user to access and make changes to the media.” SDRC will use this access only to download videos needed for captioning and will not make any changes to instructor content.
Uploading a Caption File
- Select a video thumbnail and then select “More.”
- Scroll down to “Accessibility” which will be displayed on the left side of the window that pops up.
- Select “Upload.”
- Select “Captions.”
- You can then browse for the .srt file that matches the video and upload.
- National Deaf Center