University of California, RiversideUCR

Resolve a Grievance   


Resolve a Grievance

UCR is committed to non-discrimination

The University of California, Riverside remains committed to its historical excellence in accessibility for the disabled. UCR does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age in any of its programs, activities, services, or practices. If you feel you've been discriminated against, for any reason, you're encouraged to make a complaint.

In compliance with Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, and with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, contact the Vice Chancellor for Administration who will refer the concern to the appropriate office. A written, signed request for accommodation, together with necessary documentation such as physicians' certification, is required when filing a complaint.

The primary offices involved and their areas of responsibility include:

  • Vice Chancellor for Business and Administrative Services, 4123 Hinderaker Hall, (951) 827-7310
    Staff employment issues, facility accessibility, renovation of current facilities/planning of new facilities, general campus transportation (motor pool).
  • Executive Vice Chancellor, 4108 Hinderaker Hall, (951) 827-5034
    Faculty employment issues, accessibility of computers, faculty accommodation of students.

  • Student Disability Resource Center, 125 Costo Hall, (951) 827-3861
    Student support (adaptive equipment, note-sharing, interpreters, on-campus transportation, learning disability, classroom inaccessibility).

More Information

General Campus Information

University of California, Riverside
900 University Ave.
Riverside, CA92521
Tel: (951) 827-1012

Department Information

Student Disability Resource Center
125 Costo Hall

Tel: 951-827-3861
Fax: 951-827-4218
E-mail: sdrc@ucr.edu

Related Links